We are looking for self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail who enjoys working with a team to join our growing strong independent community bank as a Credit Analyst.
This position is responsible for:
- Analyzing financial information to assess risk for individual and business relationships
- Reviewing commercial and residential appraisals
- Preparing property evaluation reports
Our preferred competencies and education include:
- Applicable degree (business, accounting, or finance) and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret personal and business tax returns and financial statements.
- Above average word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to compile, coordinate, and prioritize workflow.
- Ability to work cohesively with multiple departments.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid time off, and generous 401k match. Starting wage is dependent on experience. Please include expectations with online application.
Commercial Loan Officer
Bank of Wisconsin Dells is looking for an experienced Commercial Lender to join our team. This position involves developing new business, including outbound calling efforts, and servicing existing customers. BWD also expects active involvement in the communities we serve.
Successful candidates will have experience in sales, credit underwriting, and commercial lending, and possess excellent communication and customer service skills. Candidates must also be knowledgeable in underwriting and structuring of loans. Previous commercial lending is required.
Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid time off, and generous 401k match. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Position is eligible for bonus. Please include expectations with online application.
Bank of Wisconsin Dells Mission Statement
It is our mission to remain an independent community bank committed to the financial needs and future success of our customers while providing a positive work environment for employees and a fair return to our stockholders.
Bank of Wisconsin Dells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.