We are looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated, team player to join our growing strong independent community bank as an entry level Credit Analyst. Our Credit Analysts are responsible for analyzing financial information to provide objective analysis and risk assessments of both individual and business relationships. This position requires a college degree with an emphasis in finance or accounting, or equivalent work experience. Candidate must have the ability to read and interpret business financial statements.
Successful candidates will have:
- Applicable college degree (business with courses in accounting) and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret personal and business tax returns and financial statements.
- Above average word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to compile, coordinate, and prioritize work flow.
- Ability to work cohesively with multiple departments.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
Commercial Loan Officer
Bank of Wisconsin Dells is looking for an experienced Commercial Lender to join our team. This position involves developing new business, including outbound calling efforts, and servicing existing customers. BWD also expects active involvement in the communities we serve.
Successful candidates will have experience in sales, credit underwriting, and commercial lending, and possess excellent communication and customer service skills. Candidates must also be knowledgeable in underwriting and structuring of loans. Previous commercial lending is required.
Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid time off, and generous 401k match. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Position is eligible for bonus. Please include expectations with online application.
Bank of Wisconsin Dells Mission Statement
It is our mission to be an independent community bank committed to meeting the financial needs of our customers while providing a positive work environment for employees and a fair return to our stockholders. Bank of Wisconsin Dells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.