Whether you’re looking for convenient access to your personal account or something you can use around the world, the Bank of Wisconsin Dells has a variety of card products to help keep you confident and in control.
Call us today to see which option is best for your individual needs.
Bank of Wisconsin Dells Debit Card
The BWD Debit Card is a flexible, safe and convenient alternative to writing checks.
- It’s easy to use – To make a purchase, just present your BWD Debit Card. Your purchase amount will automatically be deducted from your checking account. Every transaction will appear on your monthly statement with the detailed information you need: amounts, dates and locations.
- It’s convenient – It’s accepted anywhere you see the familiar VISA logo and at thousands of ATMs worldwide.
- It’s safe – The BWD Debit Card is safer than carrying cash, easier than carrying a checkbook. And if your card is lost or stolen, you aren’t liable for unauthorized purchases. Just call 1-800-383-8000 as soon as you realize your card is missing.
Click Here to learn more about ATM/Debit Card Safety.
Planning to Travel or Make a Foreign Purchase?
In today’s fast-paced world, debit cards are a must for paying when on the go. Another must is keeping your card safe from fraudsters. The Brella™ app can help you do just that.
Brella is a free mobile app that helps protect you from fraud by sending alerts when your card is used so you can quickly detect unauthorized activity. You choose which alerts to receive and when. Alerts include:
- Purchases exceeding thresholds you set.
- Purchases made via the internet or over the phone.
- Suspicious or high-risk purchases.
If you receive an alert, you can quickly take action to prevent fraud.
With Brella, you can also:
- Turn your debit card off or on. This is great if you misplace your card!
- Check your account balance without logging in with the Quick Balance feature.
- Find nearby ATMs.
- Submit travel notices.
- Log in with just your fingerprint.
Use the Brella app along with the BWD Mobiliti app for increased protection against fraud. Visit your app store and search for “Brella Card Manager” to download now.
We hope you take advantage of this powerful tool. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 608-253-1111.
Who is SHAZAM?
SHAZAM is a member-owned electronic funds transfer (EFT) network located in Iowa that the Bank of Wisconsin Dells partners with for all of our debit card and ATM processing needs.
How does SHAZAM help BWD with our everyday fraud concerns?
In an attempt to combat the ever present fraud in the industry, SHAZAM has an extensive fraud monitoring system called Falcon that monitors all of our customers’ debit card transactions. Falcon is a state-of-the-art neural network technology that helps to identify and reduce fraud risk by detecting potentially fraudulent PIN and signature-based debit transactions.
What happens if the Falcon system identifies potentially fraudulent transactions?
- If you reply No (the activity is fraudulent), you’ll quickly receive a follow up text to let you know that a Shazam fraud specialist will call you to help protect your account. Your card will also be automatically blocked to prevent any additional fraudulent activity.
- If you reply Yes (the activity was legitimate), you can continue to use your debit card as normal.
- If you don’t reply to the text, or your phone number is not a mobile number, Shazam will attempt to reach you via an automated voice call.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
- Shazam Fraud Operations: 866-508-2693
- Shazam Lost/Stolen: 800-383-8000
- Shazam Dispute Services: 833-288-1126
- Bank of Wisconsin Dells Deposit Operations department: 608-253-1111
Personal Credit Card
Find the credit card that fits your needs. For more information, visit our Elan webpage or speak with one of our bank representatives.
Visa® Platinum Card
Cardmembers will enjoy the everyday convenience of a Visa card without an annual fee or rewards.
Visa® Signature Max Cash Preferred
Cardmembers will earn up to 5% cash back, enjoy a $150 bonus and can take advantage of an extended introductory rate on balance transfers, all with no annual fee.
Visa® Real Rewards Card
Cardmembers earn 1.5 reward points per dollar spent on every purchase. No annual fee.
Visa® Secured Card
Cardmembers will enjoy the convenience of credit, earn interest on their savings account, all while establishing, building, or rebuilding credit.
To report a lost or stolen Elan issued credit card, please contact Elan’s 24 hour card member services at 1-866-234-4691.
Convenient Visa Prepaid Cards
Visa Gift Cards*
The Convenient Visa Gift Card is a non-reloadable gift card that is easy to use for goods and services wherever Visa cards are honored. It is great for every occasion including holidays, birthdays, graduations, weddings and so many more. As an employer, you can also use this card to show your appreciation for your employees’ hard work and dedication throughout the year.
* Purchase Price = $3.50
The Convenient Access Visa Prepaid Card is a general-purpose reloadable prepaid card designed for a multitude of customer needs.
- Those looking to budget or limit their discretionary spending
- Giving access to spending money to students away at school
- Making online purchases (to shelter your bank account from online fraud)
- Teaching a responsible teen the basics of a banking relationship
* Purchase Price = $10.00
The Convenient Visa TravelMoney Card is a reloadable card designed for travelers. Load funds on a TravelMoney Card and use it to make purchases while away from home to shelter your bank account from exposure to fraud.
- Customers traveling for business or while on vacation
- Avoiding the need to carry a large amount of cash while traveling
- Independent spending money for teens while traveling
* Purchase Price = $10.00
To report a lost or stolen Convenient Visa Prepaid Card, please contact 1-800-486-0292.
*Additional fees may be associated with the use of these cards.
For further information, contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at (608) 253-1111.